Sberbank rolls out business-to-business supply chain app
- 22.05.2020 12:33 pm
Sberbank has launched a mobile app called Bank of Business Partners for Android. From now on, Android smartphone users of the bankofpartners.com free online venue can look for business partners, place products and services, and interact with potential customers using their phones.
Natalia Goludina, Adviser to Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank,
“Our Bank of Business Partners online venue now unites over 45,000 importers and exporters from 177 countries. As long as personal and business communications migrated to smartphones a while ago, we’ve developed an Android mobile app. It features the widest functionality of the venue and easy access to it.”
By installing the app on your smartphone you’ll get access to the following options:
- Look for business partners and services. Study the market and competitors, and look for business partners meeting your criteria.
- Add services and products. Create offerings in only two steps, add documents and links, leave feedback.
- Online chat. Talk to potential business partners online via the app.
- Foreign economic activity services. Check the reliability of counterparties from different countries, obtain international trade analytics for product categories, search for auctions in the international catalog.
- Multilanguage interface and auto-translation. Look for partners and competitors across the globe with no language barriers as the system automatically translates any content into Russian, English, or Chinese.