MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival: Launches both virtually and in-person this October and November, featuring all-star speaker line-up
- 18.10.2021 06:29 am
MarketforceLive is delighted to announce the launch of the MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival 2021! With virtual episodes PLUS the highly anticipated Big Meet-up, which will bring the banking community back together face-to-face, giving you the option to create the right festival experience for you this year.
The first part of the festival experience includes The Virtual Episodes. Tune into 5 jam-packed episodes, be inspired by the most innovative minds in the industry and get stuck into the networking opportunities across October and November. You can strengthen your industry knowledge and relationships all in one place.
After a year of turbulence, it’s time to stop firefighting and double down on strategic initiatives transforming the world of banking and payments. From the FCA’s Operational Resilience policy and meeting the UN’s SDGs, to keeping pace with digital ID schemes and the bustling FinTech landscape, our industry experts will be tackling all the important questions and giving you answers you didn’t even know you needed.
Our headline speakers are at the top of their game. Don’t miss the chance to stay at the top of yours by keeping up with the biggest players in the banking and payments industry at The Virtual Episodes this year:
Chris Davis, Chief Operating Officer, Co-operative Bank
Tom Wolfenden, Head of Retail Banking, HSBC
Sabine VanderLinden, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, Alchemy Crew
Marion King, Director of Payments, NatWest
Claire Calmejane, Chief Innovation Officer, Société Générale
Vyjayanti Desai, Practice Manager, Identification for Development (ID4D) and G2Px, World Bank
THE VIRTUAL EPISODES
Agility and resilience in the face of uncertainty | 19 October
Agility and resilience have never been more important for banks and payment providers. Hear from Lloyds Banking Group, HSBC and Danske Bank on what it means to be ‘resilient’ and make sure you know how to keep the show running in any scenario.
Preparing for the digital identity revolution | 21 October
Digital identities present banks and payment providers with a whole range of opportunities, from transforming customer experience to boosting financial inclusion, or even to providing digital ID and data custodial services. Tune in to this episode to hear success stories, step-by-step strategy building and explore how to incorporate digital identities into your own customer journeys and propositions!
Being where the customer is: embracing the opportunities of social platforms | 2 November
With social platforms and super-apps becoming increasingly dominant, we dig deep into their potential for banks and payment providers. Whether it’s contextual payments, messaging apps as a channel or Whatsapp-based virtual agents you’re interested in, this episode gets you thinking outside of the box!
Purpose, trust, sustainability: towards better banking | 4 November
Purpose, trust, sustainability – what more should banks and payment providers be doing? Tom Wolfenden, Head of Retail Banking, HSBC and senior speakers from NatWest, The Co-operative Bank and TSB share their insights and advice.
FinTech fever: rising to the challenge | 9 November
Explore the hottest trends in FinTech, RegTech, SupTech and more. Keep your eye on the latest innovators changing the game in banking and payments and make sure your partnership strategy is on point.
Enjoy a truly interactive experience. Have your say in the live polls, audience Q&As, speed networking sessions and Room 101 discussions - be part of the voice steering industry-wide change this year and get some new ideas back in return.
THE BIG MEET UP
The highly anticipated BIG MEET-UP (on 17 November in London) will bring the banking and payments community back together face-to-face for a day of exclusive insights! With a live TV studio atmosphere, The Ideas Garden for 1-to-1 meetings and The Solutions Bar serving fresh coffee and craft beer all day – there’s lots to get excited about this year.
All of these fantastic speakers (and more!) will be taking to the stage in one of our three TV studios in November. Don’t miss out on your chance to be there at the industry's first in-person reunion!
- Matt Hammerstein, Chief Executive Officer, Barclays UK
- Chris Pitt, Chief Executive Officer, First Direct
- Valerie Wagoner, Chief Growth Officer, GoPay
- Tracey Davidson, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Handelsbanken UK
- Paul Horlock, Chief Payments Officer, Santander
- Pauline van Brakel, Chief Product Officer, Yolt
- Salla Franzén, Group Chief Data Scientist, SEB
- Anders Hartlev, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Risk Officer, Lunar
- Jason Maude, Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank
- Noam Zeigerson, Chief Data and Technology Officer, Tandem
- Claus Bunkenborg, Chief Executive Officer, MobilePay
- Simon Cureton, Chief Executive Officer, Funding Options
- Francesca Carlesi, Chief Executive Officer, Molo
- Lucy Hasson, Former Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, Esme Loans
- Rona Ruthen, VP of Customer Operations, Monzo
- Kara (Towner-Larsen) Richards, Global Head of Customer Experience, Commercial Banking, Managing Director, HSBC
- Olivier Guillaumond, Global Head of Innovation Labs and FinTechs, ING
- Francisco Mainez, Global Head of Data & Analytics, Business Financial Crime Risk, Wealth and Personal Banking, HSBC
- Andrew Millar, Global Head of External Engagement and Strategy, OBSS, HSBC
- Vinita Ramtri, Director of Risk and Governance, HSBC Kinetic
Get your tickets online today >>> https://bit.ly/3vl1YPE
Press contact for MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival:
Senior Brand Marketing Manager, MarketforceLive