Atom Bank, the UK`s pioneering bank built only for mobile, announces an overhaul of its Fixed Savings products to offer a full range of market leading rates. The new rates will be available across one, two, three and five year terms from Friday 24th February.
Details of the new rates with both monthly and annual interest are:
· 1 year Fixed Saver 1.70% Gross / 1.70% AER
· 1 year Fixed Saver (monthly interest) 1.69% Gross / 1.70% AER
· 2 year Fixed Saver 1.80% Gross / 1.80% AER
· 2 year Fixed Saver (monthly interest) 1.79% Gross / 1.80% AER
· 3 year Fixed Saver 1.90% Gross / 1.90% AER
· 3 year Fixed Saver (monthly interest) 1.88% Gross / 1.90% AER
· 5 year Fixed Saver 2.30% Gross / 2.30% AER
· 5 year Fixed Saver (monthly interest) 2.28% Gross / 2.30% AER
Atom has introduced a new breed of banking that takes away the hassle and provides a fast, easy and secure service that is accessible to everyone through their smartphone. Customers can browse, open and access all Fixed Savers via the Atom Bank App, the first banking app to allow users to customise the design of the platform and create a truly personalised, as well as pioneering banking security experience using biometric technology with both face and voice recognition.
“Savers have had a tough deal with traditional banks, and we are determined to offer something better. We are absolutely delighted to offer a wider and more competitive range of Fixed Savers. We truly believe in giving customers the best products and experience we can, without the pain and frustration you can get with traditional providers. Being purely digital, we are able to operate a lower cost model and pass these savings back through great interest rates, and as a UK licensed bank we offer full FSCS protection on savings, to provide extra reassurance to our customers,” said Clare Framrose, Atom’s Head of Customer Propositions.