- Start Date:26 Jan, 2020
- End Date:28 Jan, 2020
- Venue:Hyatt Regency, Phoneix, AZ
The 2020 Exchange will provide Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officers, and other leading executives with a three-day event on the forefront of capitalizing on data and analytics in the enterprise as the volume, availability and complexity of data continues to increase and evolve.
Unlike other events the CDAO Exchange offers data analytics leaders the opportunity to hear and discuss successful strategies in a true peer-to-peer networking forum while highlighting the latest technologies, strategies and processes to ensure successful and analytics practices.
Key Topics Include:
- The democratization of Data Science: Turning Front-Line Workers & Non-Traditional Stakeholders in Data Evangelists
- The Emerging CDAO Imperative: Creating Long-Term Value & Demonstrating Sustainable ROI
- Driving Organizational Alignment to Identify Innovative, Data-Drive Operating Models
- Predictive Analytics: Overcoming the Hype and Mastering the First Step to Explainable AI and the Power of Big Data
- Building out an Architecture to Leverage the Power of Real-Time Analytics
- Forging Collaboration Across Industries to Unleash the Power of Big Data
The Exchange Difference:
- The Perfect Size. With 40+ total attendees, you’ll participate in niche, insightful networking opportunities with heads of Total Rewards from leading organizations.
- The High Level Content. Acquire knowledge, tools and relationships, to foster meaningful innovation within your organization.
- Cutting Edge Solutions and Technology. Can’t keep up with all available solutions in the space? limited vendor participation is curated by our team so that you can experience true peer-to-peer learning and networking with your selected vendors.
- Engage With Your Peers. Ample networking opportunities that include offsite activities, premiere receptions, and several networking breaks and lunches throughout the Exchange.