Thomson Reuters Dealing has one of the largest communities of financial professionals. Its powerful functionality enables you to contact your counterparties quickly and efficiently, across a highly secure and reliable network. Thomson Reuters Dealing is the industry standard, used by trading professionals for price discovery, trade execution and straight-through processing.
- Trading community access
- Flexible user interface with multiple layouts
- Real-time information
- Powerful search functionality
- Industry standard Ticket Output Feed, a serial connection on the Thomson Reuters
- Dealing Server
- Full straight-through processing (STP)
- Dealing provides unparalleled access to one of the largest professional trading communities.
- Choose the screen layout that best suits your trading needs or create your own customized display.
- Stay ahead of the curve with new prices that appear on your screen the second they are posted. Monitor current executable prices for each instrument before trading.
- Search for a conversation by specific number, currency, deal type, ticket status, counterparty, date or time - across an entire Dealing code.
- Automatically pass trade details for all Spot, Forwards, Matching and Non Deliverable Forwards trades to a client’s front and back office risk management applications.
- Advanced features automate many repetitive tasks, such as producing and routing dealing tickets. This reduces the possibility for error and means the service can help you achieve STP. In addition you can subscribe to Thomson Reuters Deal Tracker in order