C3 - Coretexa's Middle Office Workstation - is a multi-tenant web-based service that provides the buy-side Operations Manager with complete visibility across all transactions and business events.
Total Number of customers undisclosed
Customer Size Large Enterprise , Medium , SMB
Customer Type Central Banks , Commercial Banks , Corporates , Custodians , Fund Managers , Institutional Investors , Investment Banks , Investment Consultants/Independent Investors , IT Integrators , Mutual Fund Administrators
Target Market Global
Specific georgaphical coverage United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Demo & Case Study Urls http://www.c3posttrade.com/
- Real-time Dashboard provides comprehensive Operational Management Information
- Configurable data transformation layer enables swift integration of client specific data files and simplifies the connection to industry platforms
- Custom matching rules to reconcile across disparate data formats
- Paper confirmation imaging, trade linking and status tracking
- Configurable workflow enabling exceptions to be delivered directly to the person responsible for resolution
- Flexible, rules based technology to support multiple business processes and asset classes
- Comprehensive transaction life-cycle event support, including events such as cash flows and margin validation
- Performance Monitor to provide KPI/KRI tracking of Broker and Fund Administrator efficiency
- Web based platform ensures low impact in IT resources
- Single, web-based view of transaction status across all OTC Derivative, Cash & Security asset classes
- Data integration from major industry platforms, portfolio management systems and third party systems for electronic intra-day transaction confirmation and life-cycle management.
- Workflow driven exception resolution with Brokers, Fund Administrators & Prime Brokers, dramatically reducing the time & effort required to fix problems.
Server OS Windows Server
Workstation OS Windows
Programming Language and API undisclosed
SetUp and Installation Options undisclosed
Deployment Period undisclosed
Security Options Advanced
The product/service compliant with the following regulatory standards undisclosed
Hosting Option Inhouse , Hosted by provider
Hosting provider undisclosed
Devices Supported Windows
Compatibility with Database Management System (DBMS) undisclosed
Third party integration Linking to counterparties, prime brokers, custodians, fund administrators and market utilities.
Support Option Phone Support
24/7 support team