The Pendo Data Platform (PDP)
Screenshots & Video
The Pendo Data Platform (PDP) is a data management and intelligence solution that provides exploration and discovery capabilities across multiple disparate data sources. It is used by large financial institutions to quickly complete incremental projects focused on “dark data” -- data held in legacy systems across the organization where there is little to no transparency. Our Platform and self-service model focus on extraction of metadata from systems, indexing source systems, and quickly gaining insight into how these systems align in a taxonomy. Once in place, we determine if existing relationships endure or if they need reconstructing. Based on decades of experience in approximate matching of data, our algorithms create match sets that align all data sources. Our Platform is shining the light on “dark data”. Finding insight and valuable information enabling financial institutions to provide required transparency. A component to assist in the “Living Will” - our solution can provide the intelligence in the data to free up capital that has a positive impact on Shareholder value. The most critical component of the PDP is the open API’s that enable not only data extraction, but the overhaul of business models and elimination of massive investments in core functional system replacements. PDP will pave the way for disintermediation of legacy systems, processes and workflows. It delivers data that can provide not only the regulatory insight for executives and customers but the ability to understand capital requirements and mitigate fines. Ultimately, our data platform can provide the insight to create more shareholder value.
- Viewing of structured and unstructured data
- Structure multiple data types into table form
- Universal Search through all data
- Automatically create profile of data set: dimensions, attributes, hierarchy
- Visually identify and associate common relationships across multiple datasets.
- Identify & associate attributes and index
- Create a logical data mode
- Extract tables and/or targeted data from unstructured sources and create tables and fields.
- User-generated data cleansing
- Machine Learning capabilities
- Data quality detection
- Provide banking / financial service domain expertise, particularly familiarity with industry issues, data and processes
- Provide expertise with banking / FS industry data models and integration to address industry issues I opportunities
- Machine learning techniques for anomaly, identification, classification and mapping
- We believe we can have a social impact on global financial services.
- Our business has the ability to grow trust in banks, governments and larger establishments as a whole.
- We focus on matters requiring attention and speed and agility in data exploration, discovery and matching.
- The PDP will expose suspect data that is not visible through manual, human intervention.
- We shine the light on the dark data held hostage in legacy systems and processes throughout the financial industry.