MoneyRouter is an AML on-boarding and transaction monitoring system designed specifically for banks to use in monitoring money transfers. It integrates both a money transfer and risk assessment and scoring system with a bank’s core banking application to give the banks full end-to-end view of the money transfer process and allowing it to set AML rules which money transfer transactions and businesses have to meet before they can be processed for payment abroad.
- Real-time transaction monitoring and Customer On-boarding
- Risk scoring and categorization
- CDD Case management work flows
- Both Money Transfer and AML risk assessment and monitoring capabilities
- Implements the risk-based approach
- Makes money remittances more secure for banks, MSBs and customers
- Helps financial institutions protect their brands by preventing money laundering leading to reputational risk
- Substantially reduces client on-boarding time and lead to faster client acquisition, whilst still improving the client experience
- Reduces manual intervention and the amount of compliance resources required to implement an AML compliance regime.