CA Advanced Authentication is a packaged offer that combines two authentication solutions - CA Strong Authentication (formerly CA AuthMinder) and CA Risk Authentication (formerly CA RiskMinder). The application provides authentication processing for a variety of applications in the organization of any size. The authentication methods include risk-based as well as multi-factor, strong authentication credentials.
- Comprehensive user behavior modeling for improved risk analysis
- Password files are not stored which eliminates their theft.
- DeviceDNA™ fingerprinting
- Вefault rule sets covering typical fraud patterns
- Support for a variety of credentials – passwords and knowledge-based authentication (KBA) methods, two-factor software and hardware tokens
- Out-of-band (OOB) authentication using one-time passwords (OTPs) delivered via text, voice, or e-mail
- Reduces the risk of inappropriate access, data breaches and attacks
- Secures data without burdening legitimate end users
- Blocks high-risk transactions and requires step-up authentication for suspicious activity
- Scales with your organization’s needs