SAS delivers a single solution that combines powerful analytics and visualization with robust data management capabilities, providing a solid foundation for all facets of risk data aggregation, governance and reporting – and enhancing your ability to identify and manage risk. SAS Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting connects data silos across your bank for a single, consolidated look at all your data.
- A comprehensive data store for all regulatory requirements.
- The ability to aggregate risk data using nonlinear methodologies
- Data quality rules for multiple dimensions
- Self-service visual analytics to convert data into meaningful metrics and information for a holistic view of your bank’s risk.
- Centralized capability for business analysts to develop and refine business rules that govern their data.
- Risk aggregations for banking and trading book
- Updateing business rule logic within a single rule-management environment
- Ability to categorize and assign responsibility for data quality errors
- Top-down correlated aggregation
- Bottom-up approaches
- A single foundation for a complete data governance platform of risk data governance, data quality information accuracy, integrity and completeness
- Integration with many major platforms with a flexible and adaptable architecture that doesn’t require replacing existing technology investments.
- Processing of risk data calculations with high-performance, in-memory aggregation of positions (banking and trading book), exposures and data to the highest level of detail
- A high-performance risk engine to aggregate risk measures on demand (VaR, ES, etc.)