- 22 Sep, 2021 07:00 am
Fixed Income Leaders’ Summit APAC
- Start date 29 Sep, 2021
- End date 30 Sep, 2021
- Venue Raffles Convention Centre + Virtual Event
- Website https://bit.ly/2VWM1lD
**Update: We've received significant interest from traders and portfolio managers outside Singapore who wish to tune in to the live discussions so you can now participate in the Fixed Income & FX Leaders Summit virtually.
The co-located Fixed Income Leaders’ Summit APAC and TradeTech FX Asia are the market leading annual meeting place for institutional senior level Fixed Income and FX buy side traders and portfolio managers. Join us in-person this 29-30th September at the Raffles Convention Centre, Singapore to discuss the growth of trading technology, automation and successfully overcoming market structure and regulatory challenges.
100+ of Singapore’s most influential senior Fixed Income and FX traders and PMs will be there to network, benchmark, and uncover the latest strategy and technology to keep the edge in an increasingly crowded and competitive market place.
Learn from 50+ heads of trading, portfolio management, regulators and industry experts from both the buy side and sell side including Andy Ho, MD & Head of Trading APAC, DWS - Deutsche Wealth Management, Chunyen Liu, Chief Investment Officer, AIA Singapore, Sam Ahmed, Managing Director & COO Treasury & Markets, DBS Bank, Mitul Kotecha, Senior Emerging Markets Strategist, TD Securities, Rachana Mehta,Co-Head of Regional Investments Fixed Income, Maybank Asset Management, Martin David, Head of Trading APAC, UBS Asset Management and Alexandre Bouchardy, Head Asset Management Investment Strategy Switzerland & EMEA, Credit Suisse.
Overcome investment and trading challenges in a post Covid world to better navigate uncertain markets with brand new topics such as:
- 2020 vs. 2021 - How have trading desks evolved to survive a global crisis and thrive in the future marketplace?
- The quest for yield post-pandemic - How can you create a toolkit to enhance yield strategies and consistently meet your investors’ needs in the next 5 years?
- Exploring Next Generation trading Tools: Bridging the gap between the tech you want and the tech you get - How can you ensure your trading and technology functions are aligned to reap the benefits of innovation and better navigate periods of high volatility?
- Risks and Opportunities in Asia Fixed Income - How can you navigate the current environment to overcome the low interest rates, mitigate risks and find opportunities to get the returns you need?
For more information, download the agenda here: https://bit.ly/3siuQ9K
Use promo code "15FIFXOFF" to receive 15% off your registration here: https://bit.ly/2VWM1lD
*Buy-Side tickets are FREE.
For more information, drop us a note at email@example.com