- Start Date:08 Feb, 2019
- End Date:08 Feb, 2019
- Venue:Hilton Tallinn Park, Tallinn, Estonia
On February 8, 2019 in Tallinn, Advapay will hold its next international conference on the most acute issues in the payment sector in 2019.
At the conference you will learn:
- forecast of future banking services, the so-called open banking
- current innovations in the context of P2P trends and cryptocurrency
- recent regulatory initiatives and their impact on the payments and transfer market
- Brexit and implications for the European payment market
- news and experience of implementing the second payment directive PSD2
- Craig James, CEO NeoPay Ltd.
- Mihkel Raag, Business Development Specialist at Veriff
- Dr. Hubertus von Poser, Member of the Management Board at PPI AG
- Dr. Marko Kairjak, LLM, Partner, Head of Banking & Finance, Head of Criminal Compliance, TGS Baltic, Estonia
- Vladimirs Remi, Founder and CEO at SORQ LIMITED
- Dmitrijus Apockinas, Member of the Board, Chief Compliance Officer at PayAlly
- Lauri Kärner, Business Development Officer Cryptus OÜ
The event takes place in a new format - a narrow circle of people that allows not only to get valuable information from the primary source, but you can also get answers to your questions, communicate with all speakers in real time, exchange contacts and expand your network.
Be the first to learn the main trends in the payment business in 2019 and get to know the world's leading experts. Sign up and get a discount on earlier booking.