3rd Annual European Capital Markets Technology and Innovation Virtual Conference
- Start date 22 Sep, 2021
- End date 24 Sep, 2021
- Venue Virtual Event
- Website https://bit.ly/2QvjBvP
About the event
AFME’s 3rd Annual Technology and Innovation Virtual conference will take place on 22- 24th September. The conference brings together over 300 operations, technology, and regulatory leaders for three days of thought-provoking discussions and the sharing of cutting-edge information on trends impacting the digital transformation of capital markets. With capital markets continuing to evolve through the adoption of innovative technologies, regulatory change, and a shifting risk landscape, our conference provides a unique opportunity to gain insights and engage with a wide range of senior market participants driving this digital transformation.
The theme for this year’s conference is ‘New opportunities as the digital and policy agenda matures’. As the digital agenda is now evolving, this has exposed new opportunities and a maturing policy framework. Addressing these priorities together whilst meeting national, regional, and global requirements will be essential to ensure that the collaborative, and strategic approach to digital transformation continues. Hearing from senior keynote speakers, and plenary panellists, the conference will cover a wide range of pivotal topics such as digital operational resilience, the growing focus of digital assets, the EU agenda for open data, and the fundamental role of cloud computing.
• AFME member: Complimentary
• Non-member: £149 + VAT
• 10% off when booking 3 or more delegates at the same time
• 20% off when booking 5 or more delegates at the same time
For group bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complimentary subject to verification:
• Investor: promo code INVESTOR
• Regulator: promo code REGULATOR
• Press: promo code PRESS
Note: Promo codes are case sensitive
How can your business be a part of AFME’s 3rd Annual European Capital Markets Technology and Innovation Conference?
As a partner you could:
• Engage with 200+ European attendees across two days of high value content, videos and live Q&As
• Interact with polls, surveys and more from your office or home
• Participate in panels on key industry topics
• Sponsored booth to feature multiple pieces of content to ensure your brand and messaging is reaching the right audience
• Gain visibility via our social media channels, website and bespoke promotional marketing to our database of 22,000 industry professionals
• Network and connect with attendees via live-chat
Packages can be tailor-made to suit your company's aim and aspirations. To discuss particular opportunities, please contact Cheryl Chickowski at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 3828 2704.